Thursday, December 16, 2010

Countdown to Christmas - Stocking Stuffers

I don't know about anyone else, but stocking stuffers are some of the most fun gifts you can get at Christmas.  There is nothing better than the little things that make others think of  you all year long.  They can be somewhat difficult to think of, so I thought I'd share my favorite stuffers of Christmas past. 

Concert Tickets - some of my most favorite gifts are experience-oriented.  Something that I am excited to receive and then care share with others.  Last year my parents gave my husband and I each a Jeff Dunham comedy tour ticket in our stocking and we had such a blast.  In years past we have received tickets to our local theater and it is always a good time.

Favorite Candy - my mom begins her candy shopping just after Halloween and makes sure to fill each of our stockings about halfway with our favorite kinds of candy.  Mine always has Rolos, Reeses, and Butterfingers.  It's something I look forward to each year and it satisfies my sweet tooth for a couple of weeks.

Travel Games - I love games, especially Sudoku and Tetris.  Each year my mom and dad spend some time picking out a game to put in our stockings.  Then we can take them with us wherever we go. 

What are your favorite stocking stuffers?

No comments:

Post a Comment