Friday, January 28, 2011

Top Songs

I am a huge fan of Pandora.  I use it a few times a week at work for a few hours a day.  It's great because I get to customize my listening experience.  If you haven't tried it already - do it!  It's free and easy to use.  I have about ten different stations set up so I can choose based on the mood I'm in.  I have everything from Christmas music to Britney Spears to Alternative Christian.  You can set up stations by song, artist or genre.  Love love love it!

Photo from www.buzzworthy.mtv.com
I thought that I would share my top 75 songs.  Quite honestly, besides Boys Like Girls, Fall Out Boy and Amber Pacific - I have found most of these songs and artists because of Pandora.  (Most of these songs come from my Boys Like Girls channel on Pandora).  So, in no particular order - my top songs:

1.  Rebirthing by Skillet
2.  Face Down by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
3.  Stan by Eminem
4.  Love Drunk by Boys Like Girls
5.  My Friends Over You by New Found Glory
6.  Learning to Fall by Boys Like Girls
7.  Pictures of You by The Last Goodnight
8.  Thunder by Boys Like Girls
9.  I'm Like a Lawyer by Fall Out Boy
10.  Umbrella by All Time Low
11.  Misery Business by Paramore
12.  The First One by Boys Like Girls
13.  I Just Wanna Run by The Downtown Fiction
14.  Decode by Paramore
15.  Soundtrack to Your Life by Ashley Parker Angel
16.  Animal by Neon Trees
17.  On Top of the World by Boys Like Girls
18.  Everything You Ever Wanted by Hawk Nelson
19.  The Kill by 30 Seconds to Mars
20.  Into Your Arms by The Maine
21.  Dance Hall Drug by Boys Like Girls
22.  Good Day by The Click Five
23.  First Date by Blink 182
24.  Up Against the Wall by Boys Like Girls
25.  Gone So Young by Amber Pacific
26.  Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy
27.  This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race by Fall Out Boy
28.  Paparazzi by Lady Gaga
29.  Thanks for the Memories by Fall Out Boy
30.  Beat It by Fall Out Boy
31.  Only Hope by Switchfoot (I do like the Mandy Moore version as well)
32.  Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood
33.  Don't Forget to Remember Me by Carrie Underwood
34.  Last Name by Carrie Underwood
35.  Time After Time by Quietdrive
36.  The Great Escape by Boys Like Girls
37.  Go by Boys Like Girls
38.  Fall For You by Secondhand Serenade
39.  Vulnerable by Secondhand Serenade
40.  Two is Better Than One by Boys Like Girls
41.  Cold as You by Taylor Swift
42.  Secret Valentine by We The Kings
43.  Everything is Alright by Motion City Soundtrack
44.  Breakdown by Plain White T's
45.  Hey There Delilah by Plain White T's
46.  Me, You and My Medication by Boys Like Girls
47.  Skyway Avenue by We The Kings
48.  So Damn Clever by Plain White T's
49.  Heels Over Head by Boys Like Girls
50.  Drop the Girl by Hit The Lights
51.  Wishes and Dreams by Stellar Kart
52.  Maybe by Secondhand Serenade
53.  Hurricane by Something Corporate
54.  Almost by Bowling for Soup
55.  Chemicals Collide by Boys Like Girls
56.  Livin' on a Prayer by Bon Jovi
57.  Roll the Bones by Rush
58.  I Kissed a Drunk Girl by Something Corporate
59.  Cocaine by Strata
60.  Dirty Little Secret by All American Rejects
61.  All the Things She Said by t.A.T.u.
62.  Emo Kid by Adam and Andrew
63.  Inside Out by Eve 6
64.  Open Road Song by Eve 6
65.  I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic at the Disco
66.  Miles Apart by Yellowcard
67.  Circus by Britney Spears
68.  Right Round by Flo Rida
69.  Ring of Fire by Adam Lambert
70.  Mr. Brightside by The Killers
71.  Hollywood is Not America by Ferras
72.  The Saints Are Coming by U2
73.  Handlebars by Flobots
74.  Stay by Lisa Loeb
75.  Zombie by The Cranberries

So there you are.  My top 75 songs.  What are some of your favorite songs?

No comments:

Post a Comment