Tuesday, January 4, 2011

New Year, New Savings Plan

This is it - the year of buckling down, paying off debt and saving some dough.  School has come to an end, which means I have something I haven't really had in about 20 years - FREE TIME!  Whoo hoo.  I've already tackled one of my post-school goals of organizing all of my craft stuff, so it's time to move on to my next goal.  Tracking our spending/saving.  That being said, I am going to try a few different ways to see which one works best for me.  Most of the bloggers I follow recommend Mint.com, so I'll give that a try.  I also like the old pen/paper routine.  I really like having notebooks dedicated to specific tasks and being able to whip it out and track immediately - no technology needed.  But, to keep my hubby on this task, I'll have to have a Google Doc as well.  So - here's to a new year, a new savings plan, and hopefully a new and less broke me!

No comments:

Post a Comment