Monday, August 9, 2010

Expectations

I am "that person".  The one who sets high expectations for herself, the one who takes on project after project yet lets about 5% of them fall by the wayside for one reason or another.  The one who strives for perfection and cries in the bathtub when I fall short.  The one who wants to be the best that I can be.  You know, "that person".

This blog will act as a multi-faceted outlet for many things - savings, couponing, ways to be creative on a dime, my musings, thoughts and feelings, and a place for my life's stories to be told.  I hope that you find my tips and suggestions helpful.  I hope that you find my musings and stories entertaining.  That is my goal.

I want to be "that person" who can tug on some heartstrings by sharing some life experiences.  I want to be "that person" who shares some great deals so that we all can save money for the things we really want, and spend less on the things we need to survive.  I want to be "that person" who grows as this blog grows.  That is the person that I want to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment